Feb 11, 2013

Lazy Monday

Hi guys! Last week was pretty hectic time for me, did not have much time to post here! But I am back ! And have got some really interesting ideas to be revealed in a couple of days! Now I am having quite a lazy Monday, going through my fav magazine for sewing - Burda and I have to tell you that they can offer some a bit quirky and not expensive ideas to look on a million of dollars!
Now what? 
Having my healthy breakfast. I think we ladiezzz know we must not always have dinner, but breakfast surely can not be passed!
 Some drawings of my friends I did last week! Painting helps me to relax sometimes, you know! I am able of drawing only those ones who are pleasant to me! 
I have not learned painting at all ( you must be thinking now " OMG, I CAN see that " ) but I enjoy this every time I take a pencil and a whatman paper!








My Mom amuses me all the time! These are pics of things she knitted for me last week! They look sooo good I thought she bought them!!!A cream color sweater is so cosy and still stylish ( pics of me wearing those soon to be on blog)!
And I made myself a bracelet as well - you can see, we were having a very creative week here, ha ha!!!!



6 comments:

  1. I love art for relaxing too :) lazy Mondays are the best x

    www.lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaaanks Josie!!!! I would not call my drawings "art" though)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post...love your drawings and I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Thank you very much Nessa!!! Great offer!)))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks,for your lovely comment on my blog.^^
    OK,I'm now following you on bloglovin...I'm your first Follower.
    Now you...
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  6. And now...I am following you!!!!!!!!!! Very glad to have my first follower and very glad that this is such a talented girl as you are!!!

    ReplyDelete